These Terms of Sale apply to all goods supplied by Flooring Trade Ltd (the "Supplier"), with registered address at Unit Unit 228, 29 Castel Street, Kingston Upon Thames, registered in England number 11961261 and the “Client” – any person, company or organisation, placing a sale order for goods to be supplied.
No contract exists between the Supplier and the Client for the sale of goods until:
- the Supplier has received and accepted and confirmed the Sales Order
- the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds) or has received authorisation by means of purchase order and credit facility, as previously agreed with client.
2. PRICING & QUOTATIONS
- All our prices are subject to VAT and unless otherwise stated, when quoting per item our pricing will be excluding of Vat and when quoting final order amount, it will be including of Vat.
- We use metric measurements when calculating quotations over the telephone.
- Our product quotations are based on current stock availability and pricing. Prices and stock availability can change at any time and accurate for the day they are quoted.
- Prices published on our website are accurate to the best of our knowledge and we make every effort to keep our product pricing up to date. In a case of any pricing error or price increase on supply chain, we reserve the right to requote the product(s) or cancel the order.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS & SAMPLES
3.1. SAMPLES & COLOURING
Samples of flooring or other products are a close representation of our products and they cannot be used as a full reflection the product itself. Wooden flooring is natural product and as such, no piece would be identical to another.
3.2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Although we make effort to maintain and publish accurate, and detailed product descriptions, we cannot guarantee colours or another published content is complete, reliable, current or error-free and that at a particular time information may not reflect the product completely.
4. ORDERING & DELIVERY
Orders can be placed through our website(s), over the phone or by email and order confirmation will be sent by email. All orders are processed between Monday – Friday and delivery times quote will usually exclude weekends, unless otherwise stated within your order details.
4.1. Online Orders
As per “Distance Selling Regulations 2000” you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website, for a full refund if cancellation is done prior to dispatching of the goods. However, if an order has already been shipped and has left our possession, we will require you to pay the associated costs of returning the item to us before we will refund the purchase.
Under the “Distance Selling Regulations”, you have 14 statutory working days starting from the working day after you have received your order, to cancel and return the product for a full refund.
All postage costs required to return the product back to Flooring Trade Ltd and the product(s) must be unused and in the original packing. If the product has been used or the product packaging is damaged / unsealed, this will be deemed as acceptance of goods and we may decline the return at our discretion.
4.2. Trade Counter Orders
All trade counter sales are subject to 25% restocking charge and the product(s) must be unused and in the original packing. If the product has been used or the product packaging is damaged / unsealed, this will be deemed as acceptance of goods and we may decline the return at our discretion.
4.3. Order Cancellations
- You may cancel your order prior to your order being shipped. Full refund will apply.
- In case of damage to goods upon receipt you may refuse the entire order or certain item from the order. Full refund to entire order, or partial refund / exchange of item will apply.
- If you refuse to accept delivery of your order for any other reason than the product being damaged in transit, you are liable for all outward and return freight charges incurred by your refusal. This applies as well for cancellations, due to larger pieces of goods not being able to fit through doorways and staircase, or if the delivering vehicle could not gain access to the point of delivery (e.g. overhanging/low trees/shrubs, steep driveways, narrow lanes, tight bends or any other restrictions). Refund excluding outward and return freight charges will apply.
Accepting Orders on Delivery or Collection
Ordered items must be inspected at the time of delivery or collection and any damage or quantity shortages, should be noted on the Delivery / Collection Note and reported back as soon as possible.
If someone is accepting goods on your behalf you should make them aware of these terms and if you have specified that your order can be left with a neighbour or delivered to an alternative address, the person signing on your behalf must be made aware of our terms for damage in transit and shortages.
As carriers and delivery drivers are not under our control, we cannot be held responsible for their actions when delivering and if you encounter any problems they must be taken up directly with the carrier.
You can also opt for the order to be left in a 'secure location', but only provided that a signed discretionary note is left for the courier to take as proof of delivery. If the order is then left in this location by the delivery driver, and is subsequently stolen, Connection Flooring or the carrier cannot be held responsible for following your instructions. We will always endeavour to deliver at a convenient time for you, but we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to events that are out of our control.